main navigation

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Paradise*

I'm seeing a guy named tom and think he's amazing.

i still love my ex but i don't want to be with him as he was a very heavy drug user and i'm against drugs 95% the other 5% i smoke tobacco and drink alcohol ;) who wouldn't?

I want to loose my virginity with tom.

I want him to do me doggy style too.

I'm loving life at the minute, things are going perfect for me and i'm not being selfish and a lot of people would not expect me to say this... but i don't care if someone else's life is going crap. In one way or another, it's your own fault.



*Happy 311 Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep the conversation going here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.